Verbesserungsvorschläge: trumpdonald.org

spielfuehrer, 18. November 2016, um 06:53

6 stundn später.

das gefühl der überlegenheit - grad völlig wääääg. ich muss auf arbeit. könnte mal wer meinen sensationellen, leider wenig beachteten crowdfunding fond suchen und ihn hochholen? ich hab mein leben als abhänig beschäftigter satt und möchte von den fesseln der arbeit befreit werden.

könnt dann 24/7 für euch da sein!

spielfuehrer, 18. November 2016, um 07:30

krattler, landmaus, faxefaxe, frechebixn, silvi61 und der wildbill. alle auf meiner ft-liste und alle grad online.

und sagt mir bitte jetzt nicht, ihr hättet meine anordnung, den thread zu suchen, nicht gelesen.

steff, bitte sprich die entsprechenden tadel aus. ich werde sie zusätzlich auf meiner liste vermerken.

krattler, 18. November 2016, um 07:50

alle setzen, 6!

spielfuehrer, 18. November 2016, um 08:08
zuletzt bearbeitet am 25. Mai 2017, um 18:17

https://www.sauspiel.de/forum/diskussionen/13...

ihr wart ja wieder mal ned fähig!

Soolbrunzer, 19. November 2016, um 02:07

Oh yes, Mr O'Riordáin, I definetely agree with You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pabjqmYWGkM

Ex-Sauspieler #484842, 23. November 2016, um 08:05

http://www.msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/politik/die-sexistischen-attacken-der-feministinnen/ar-AAkBzTz?li=BBqg6Q9

Ex-Sauspieler #484842, 23. November 2016, um 12:07

Nachdem die Schlammschlacht, besser bekannt als Wahlkampf vorüber ist, meine ich Trump wird ein zweiter Reagan, der die Welt zu einer Besseren macht.

Wie seht ihr das?

Ex-Sauspieler #484842, 03. Dezember 2016, um 00:37
zuletzt bearbeitet am 03. Dezember 2016, um 00:41

number 12 is my favorite:

rumor is that this Gen Mattis is being considered for Secretary of Defense – putting him in charge would send a message.

The Best From ‘Mad Dog Mattis’
16 best quotes from the retiring Gen. James Mattis

TWEET

EMAIL

Gen. James Mattis / AP
Gen. James Mattis / AP

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
March 18, 2013 3:16 pm
Gen. James Mattis, known to his troops as “Mad Dog Mattis,” is retiring after 41 years of military service.
The Marine Corps Times is calling Mattis the “ most revered Marine in a generation. ”
Mattis has been commander of the United States Central Command since 2010 and led the 1st Marine Division into Iraq in 2003.
According to reports, President Barack Obama decided to force the Marine Corps legend out early because he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way, and forced them to answer tough questions regarding Iran.
Mattis was an inspirational leader of men and his powerful words will go down in history.
Here are some of the best words that the “Mad Dog” has had to offer: 1. “I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word.”

( San Diego Union Tribune )

James Mattis
AP 2. “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

( Business Insider ) 3. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

( San Diego Union Tribune ) 4. “Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

Flickr
Flickr 5. “Marines don’t know how to spell the word defeat.”

( Business Insider ) 6. “Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

( San Diego Union Tribune ) 7. “The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.”

( San Diego Union Tribune ) 8. “You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

( Mattis’ Letter To 1st Marine Division )

Mattis in 2006 / Flickr
Gen. Mattis in 2006 / Flickr 9. “There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”

( Business Insider ) 10. “No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote.”

( Defense News ) 11. “There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It’s really great.”

( San Diego Union Tribune ) 12. “You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad.”

Gen. Mattis and Gen. Dempsey / Flickr
Gen. Mattis and Gen. Dempsey / Flickr 13. “You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

( CNN ) 14. “I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

( S an Diego Union Tribune ) 15. “Demonstrate to the world there is ‘No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy’ than a U.S. Marine.”

( Mattis’ Letter To 1st Marine Division ) 16. “Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”

hansolo_forever, 03. Dezember 2016, um 09:55

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

Dawischt, des is geklaut von Teddy Roosevelt: "Walk softly, talk softly and carry a big stick" (1901)
Da hat er in Annapolis wohl gut aufpasst seinerzeit, der 'Mad dog'...
(Kommentar von Genie Willi dem Zwooten seinerzeit: 'Jenau ! Soll heißen, täusche die andern solange, bis du eine Flotte hast, und dann man los...')
[Quelle: Diwald, Helmut, 'Seemachtpolitik im 20. Jahrhundert, Droemer-Knaur, München, 1984]

Also Fazit - General 'Haudrauf-und-schlagtot' wird 'Verteidigungs'minister des Präsidenten 'Hab-koa-Ahnung' - endlich wird diese Welt ein Stück sicherer und friedlicher !!!

hansolo_forever, 03. Dezember 2016, um 09:56

Nevertheless, if you look at things from a militarian perspective you
will have to agree to him in every single point (except pt. 8, but
that's a different story ^^) - at least this world is not a 'pony-farm'
(sad but true, see pt. 12...)

LadyAngkor, 08. Dezember 2016, um 10:47

Mit Scott Pruitt hat jetzt der Trump einen Kohlefreund und Klimawandelleugner mit ins Kabinett geholt. Schlimmer kanns fast nicht mehr werden.

Ex-Sauspieler #484842, 11. Dezember 2016, um 18:25

Obama, Hillary and Trump are standing at the throne of heaven.
God looks at them and says, "Before granting you a place at my side, I must ask you
what you have learned, what you believe in. God asks Obama first: “What do you believe?" He thinks long and hard, looks God in
the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and
friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my
countrymen".

God can’t help but see the essential goodness of Obama , and offers him a seat to
his left. Then God turns to Hillary and says, "What do you believe?"

Hillary says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the
fundamentals of life. Like Obama I believe in hard work. I, too, have been lucky,
but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true patriot and a loyal American."

God is greatly moved by Hillary's high-pitched eloquence, and he offers her a seat
to his right.
Finally, God turns to Trump and says, "And you, Donald, what do you believe?"

Trump replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

steffekk, 11. Dezember 2016, um 18:30

wir haben bald Jubiläum Bill - 1 Jahr streitfrei.

Nö, is mir nicht langweilig deswegen - du brauchst erst gar nicht fragen ;)

Ex-Sauspieler #484842, 11. Dezember 2016, um 20:44

solang scho?
mir kommts vor als wär erste gestern gwen, wo mir uns gekappelt hom.
wie die zeit verrennt....

grubhoerndl, 11. Dezember 2016, um 21:39

ihr könnt ja an neuen anlauf nehmen.

wenn ihr es aber richtig geil krachen lassen wollt, habe ich einen tipp: bei fuchstreff anmelden und dort rabatz machen! 🌞

Ex-Sauspieler #484842, 11. Dezember 2016, um 21:46

naa. muss ned sein.......
bin ja eher so der harmoniebedürftige typ..

es sei denn, einer fängt es streiten mit mir an....

steffekk, 11. Dezember 2016, um 22:10

ich auch . harmoniesüchtig meint sogar die sylvie.

steffekk, 11. Dezember 2016, um 22:12
zuletzt bearbeitet am 11. Dezember 2016, um 22:12

oder heisst es - "...meint die sylivie sogar" ?

grubhoerndl, 11. Dezember 2016, um 22:55

ich kenn nur "silvie's mother said"

Soolbrunzer, 02. Februar 2017, um 23:40

Also, wenn Arnold vor ein, zwei Jahren dem amtierenden US-Präsidenten einen vergleichebaren Vorschlag gemacht hätte... ich hätte mich mit Grausen abgewendet... aber heute... da hat das irgendwie Charme 😄

Seht selbst:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlYO_zEB7qE

krattler, 02. Februar 2017, um 23:43

😂😂😂, wirklich wahr!

zur Übersichtzum Anfang der Seite